Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yes, We're Getting Married

We are very much in love. I know you are happy for me.

Picture 080 edit













He's a tad moody at the moment because he is having to look at the camera, when he just wants to be feasting his eyes on me.

Haha, this picture is the result of both boredom and procrastination. 'Tis what happens when 3 days of school have passed and you don't really want to crack open a textbook yet. Even though you know your textbooks are really spiffy and interesting this year.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally just made my day :)

Unknown said...

Congrats...you two look great together :)

Amy said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful couple!


And good luck with those books. I've no doubt you'd rather be feasting your eyes on what's in this photo instead of what's in them!

Sarah said...

I *am* happy for you! I'd like a wedding invite, please :D

Katie said...

Um, I would like a cardboard cut out, I mean fiance!, of Edward. :)

Heather said...

Haha, you're awesome. But I will fight you for him. And I know what you mean about the textbooks. Mine are so cool, but I just don't. want. to. read. anything. Good luck!

Nicole said...

Hehe, you're one lucky lady ;)

PB and Jess said...

You stole him from me...he was mine first!!! Hehehe, well I must admit that you make a cute couple! :)

Anonymous said...

haha! that is priceless :)

Bianca said...

No way, I'm gonna have to fight you for him! I'm so in love with Edward Cullen right now, it's gone beyond ridiculous. I'm on Eclipse, and I cannot stop reading. I've put all social obligations aside and all I want to do is read those damn books. I'm gonna cry when I'm done with the series...the movies just do not do the books justice at all.

Claudia said...

hmm.. that's weird. He already promised to marry me. That cheater!!


Hahaha, loved your post. And I love your blog! Keep up the good work (despite all those text books).

Mona said...

Who is that a cutout of?

Rebeca said...

lol that's so funny... i'm in the exact same place with those textbooks :)

Ruby Red said...

Mona,

It is Edward Cullen, the star vampire of Twilight! Do you live under a rock?!
Just kidding! :) The actor's name is Robert Pattinson. He was also in the 4th Harry Potter movie.

kibbles said...

That's hilarious!

When I lived on campus last year there was a dorm building I walked by frequently someone had put the same cut-out of Cullen facing out of their window, and they lived on the very highest floor, so for the longest time I wondered who that creepy guy was with the evil stare. Hahhah :D

Caroline said...

Totally feel your pain...I think we both have senioritis already...

A said...

Ha!!! That is so funny!! I thought maybe you won one of those life sized posters from the video store. Our blockbuster use to give those away!!
-A

Ricki said...

Oh, congratulations! And who needs textbooks when you have the skills to create a guy like that??

Kristen's Raw said...

that is friggin' hilarious! :)

XOXO,
Kristen

Rose said...

hehehe so glad i found your blog. What a great post! Cant wait for New Moon to come out :)

Rose

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

haha, you made me want to go watch twilight again, and i didn't even like it that much.

I'll still watch the new one when it comes out though.

Gena said...

I am very happy for you.

T said...

HA. Where did you get that!?

Good luck with the studies.

russ said...

new moon out soon!! <3

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

HA! That's too funny.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Brightest Blessings~

katie said...

Awww edward!

cedric!

Food, Fitness, MUSIC and GIVEAWAYS - http://katiechangesforkatie.blogspot.com/

Please visit!

Katie

Trucking Factoring said...

Haha. Awesome. He is like a vegetarian too, but in vampire talk.

Vegan Valerie said...

That's hilarious! You're so cute together! :D