Friday, July 24, 2009

I am so hyperventilating right now

This is like the time I watched the most wonderful boy in the 9th grade sitting on the curb, at the very moment he opened the secret valentine I wrote him.

Only better.

I am sooo excited to eat them all up!

Picture 092

Thank you so much to the kind folks at Larabar!  I love yooooou!

19 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I JUST RECEIVED THE SAME PACKAGE IN THE MAIL TODAY TOO!! :-D

Anonymous said...

WHOA NELLY.
I cannot WAIT to find these in stores.

Gena (Choosing Raw) said...

Lucky girl!! Where is my box??

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to lie, I am jealous!

Krista said...

We got the same package today! I only wish there were two tropical instead of two peanut butter.

Can't wait to see how you liked each new flavor!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Jealous to the extreme! How did you get to be so lucky? Can you enjoy them for me? And tell me hw that chocolate one tastes!

Sky said...

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of you. I am a larabar addict. How ever can I get some of those?

Nicole said...

You lucky lady!!! Those look insanely good.

Penny said...

Oh! That looks like a very nice parcel to get! How did you manage that?

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

jealous. so jealous!

PB and Jess said...

I'm so jealous :)

Jennyjen said...

German chocolate cake!? Oh, I can't wait to try these!!

Animal-Friendly said...

I can't wait until I can find those near me- a PB&J Larabar?!? Heaven!

jd said...

J E A L O U S!!

I can't wait for your review of these! Your descriptions are always so good that at least I can pretend to be eating those Larabars :)

Enjoy!

Debra said...

I am envious.. it looks so good.Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear more about these! hooray!

Anonymous said...

haha. that is exciting news!

Vaala ◪ said...

Wow! I am SO jealous!

Mary said...

That pb&j bar sounds so good! I'll have to be on the lookout. *hint hint* larabar promo department...