Oh, dearest readers! I have missed you!!! I got a MacBook for my early graduation present (t-minus one semester...) and woo! I can make videos with it.
So, I would like to plunge right in. Watch my first video blog (...I kinda feel lame and self-conscious about possibly using the word "vlog," but we'll work on that...) for some food and bev craziness! Don't mind the first few seconds...the sound technical difficulties are resolved after a moment or two (at 0:32 in the video, in fact).
:)
16 comments:
Congrats on your new Macbook! I got mine back in August- and I LOVE it.. so good luck with that bad boy! Love your video post- looking forward to see more in the future :)
You're too cute. And now I want some chocolate....
so cute!! Iw ant that chocolate caramel bar! YUM!!
i love watching videos. you should definitely keep up with them.
i just bought vegan brunch. I almost got vegan cookies invade your cookie jar too but i opted for a bread baking book instead.
enjoy all your goodies!!
so glad to see you're back!
This was such an awesome video! I am so excited that you decided to make it:)
I learned so much from this post. I especially liked your discussion of direct trade--I had no idea that such a thing existed. Those cookbooks all look great too. I hope to hear from you again soon!
you're so adorable "this is kind of easier than writing" haha =p love all the chocolates you got. i think i'll need to go out and get some asap! keep up with the videos, i think it's a great idea :) and glad to see you're back!
SO excited you are back! I've really missed your presence in the blog world! :)
You're too cute!
Glad you like the new comp so much. :)
hehe brilliant ;) So you can never really have too much chocolate for christmas, I got zero bars!! boooooo! But I did get some loose yogi tea from Germany, which is almost as exciting! (boil for 20 mins though!!)
Very inspirational seeing you post videos! I wanna write a post about something random now!
I'm so glad you're back! You're awesome. Loved the video. Enjoy your last semester.
love the video! good to have you back blogging!
~a blog stalker (in the most affectionate sense of the term :P)
you are insanely cute and I am so glad you are back! I am in the works of changing my blog a bit so I will let you know when it is up and running. I am seriously hoping that you will start doing regular posts again now that you are back and have an awesome new computer! Missed you girl!
Dark chocolate rocks. Looks like you've got some pretty amazing kinds to choose from there.
Great first v-log! Keep posting them!
Ohh all those different chocolates I would love to try! Especially the caramel one mmmm
I really need to buy vegan brunch, so many great recipes are mentioned by other blogger.
Such a cute video! :)
Rose
Post a Comment